For postpaid payment system
In case of postpaid payment system, the calculation for all services in roaming, can be implemented with delay (up to several days) as a result of which the limit of provided services can be exceeded and communication limitation in this respect can be carried out later.
For checking the limit of provided services before leaving abroad dial *110*321# and in case of necessity of limit change apply to Beeline Customer Care Office or call to Beeline Customer Support Center by the telephone number 0611.
Postpaid payment system subscribers can activate/deactivate international roaming services in the territory of RA.
For physical entities the roaming can be connected by one of the following variants.
You can connect «International roaming» service:
- dialing *500# ,
- sending SMS to number 0674 with the text 500 ,
- by calling 0674500 ,
- by visiting Beeline Customer care office*.
For connecting roaming in Beeline Customer care office, You will have to:
- Submit passport;
- to submit power of attorney certified by a notary or a power of attorney, signed by the person on the name of which the given telephone number is registered (if the given telephone number is not registered on the name of the applicant)
- to pay the debt on the account,
- Fill in the «International roaming» service connection application.
For legal entities
For subscribers-legal entities, having connected to the service «My company», connection to the roaming is carried out by the above-mentioned ways, available for physical entities.
Other legal entities (which have connected the service «My company») can connect roaming by visiting Beeline Sales and Customer Care Office . The authorized representative of the given organization:
The authorized person of the given company submits his/her passport and the power of attorney certified by a notary;
- Pays the debt on the account, if exists;
- Submit passport;
- Power of attorney (with the signature and seal of the director of the company or notarized);
- Fills in the «International roaming» service connection application.
If you did not use the entire guarantee fee during the trip, it will remain on your account.
- dialing *501#
- sending SMS to number 0674 with the text 501
- by calling 0674501 .
International roaming service is disconnected in two cases:
- If the subscriber applies with the written request of free form for disconnection of international roaming.
- If the guarantee fee sum is used.
Help in Roaming
Roaming in the border areas
The roaming is connected automatically for the subscribers of Beeline mobile network postpaid system in the network of «Karabakh Telecom».
Be careful in border regions on the territory of Armenia to avoid unauthorized use of roaming. Choose the network manually via the menu of your phone (from the section Settings).